Followers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

THE START OF MY LIFE AS A ONLINE SLAVE

Hello

I´m 30 years old man, that now are living my dream.

I´m now taking it full out, and are going to be a ONLINE SLAVE for Girls!

Meens That I will try to get girls to give me commands that I have to do, within my limits.
I don´t know all my limits yet but they will become on the way, but I´m quite free and do the most.
I will of the commands I get take picture proof, so the Girl/Mistress/Godnes etc, can see that I´m really doing it.
And I will share it here on my blog!

My limits so fare is:

I don´t take Picture of my face. This is because I have a family, friends, colleges etc, so I don´t want this to effect my life in that way.

I don´t eat shit, no family, friends, colleges, or other people that i Know, No permanent, Not Public (or it could be public but it have to be hidden public som people around don´t see me naked or know that I´m a slave, No strong pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment from yourslave82 blog